The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America provides a wealth of information to introduce you to the Orthodox Christian faith. In particular, a series of pamphlets, authored by Fr. Thomas Fitzgerald, a faculty member of Hellenic College-Holy Cross School of Theology, written for the non-Orthodox. The pamphlet titles are as follows:
- INTRODUCTION – Introduces the non Orthodox to Orthodox Christianity.
- HOUSE OF GOD – Describes the interior of the church building.
- WORSHIP – Discusses the form and characteristics of Orthodox worship.
- LITURGY – Describes the meaning and celebration of the Eucharist.
- SACRAMENTS – Describes the meaning and importance of liturgical life.
- SPECIAL SERVICES AND BLESSINGS – Describes the non-sacramental services which contribute to spiritual life.
- TEACHINGS – Outlines the salient points of doctrine and basic credal affirmations.
- SPIRITUALITY – Discusses the meaning of theosis as the goal of Christian life.
- HISTORY – Sketches the great epochs of Orthodoxy.
- THE CHURCH – Outlines the procedure for becoming a member of the Orthodox Church.