An invaluable resource that provides moral and spiritual support to those who are grieving a loss in their lives, whether from death, illness, disability, unemployment or significant change. Evening meetings with clergy supervision are in six-week cycles about three times a year or as needed. Regular social gatherings and informal support are also offered. In particular, the group welcomes people from all faith communities.
- A Daily Vitamin, April 10, 2020: Video -The Passion and Resurrection of Christ
- A Daily Vitamin, April 9, 2020: An Edifying Story from the Writings of St. John Cassian
- A Daily Vitamin, April 8, 2020: In Everything with Thanksgiving
- A Daily Vitamin, April 7, 2020: Attention and Prayer
- A Daily Vitamin, April 6, 2020: Video -Prophet Isaiah Reflection