By custom, homes and businesses are blessed following the Great Feast of Theophany (January 6). Upon invitation, a priest will come at a mutually agreed time to lead a brief prayer service that includes the sprinkling and drinking of holy water. Since this is such a large parish, members may also pray and then sprinkle their home or business themselves with holy water from bottles provided at church. A two-page handout contains an appropriate order of prayer for those who wish to do this themselves. Items useful for the service: icon, candle, censer, cross, small bowl of water, bunch of basil or other leafy green.
- A Daily Vitamin, April 10, 2020: Video -The Passion and Resurrection of Christ
- A Daily Vitamin, April 9, 2020: An Edifying Story from the Writings of St. John Cassian
- A Daily Vitamin, April 8, 2020: In Everything with Thanksgiving
- A Daily Vitamin, April 7, 2020: Attention and Prayer
- A Daily Vitamin, April 6, 2020: Video -Prophet Isaiah Reflection