FOCUS Minnesota Dinner
Sign up Genius for FOCUS Minnesota Dinner
St. Mary’s parish is providing dinner for FOCUS Minnesota on SUNDAY, MAY 1. The dinner we provide is a favorite of FOCUS patrons. We are told that word spreads on the street when the meatloaf dinner is on tap!
Volunteers will prepare food in their homes and deliver it to St. Mary’s Church for transport to FOCUS in St. Paul.
Volunteers will now leave their prepared and cooked food in the kitchen on Saturday, April 30 or Sunday, May 1 after Divine Liturgy. Space will be designated in the kitchen large refrigerator for FOCUS food.
Cooked food should be in disposable foil containers covered and labeled with contents and your name.
Baklava for dessert will be provided by St. Mary’s Festival bakers, but will require cutting and packaging. Food will be reheated before loading for transport to FOCUS.
If you are able, please sign up here to do one of the following jobs:
- Make three Meatloaves (recipe will be provided)
- Make a double recipe of Cheesy Potatoes (recipe will be provided)
- Make triple recipe of Green Bean Casserole (recipe will be provided)
- Purchase four dozen rolls
- Volunteer to heat food, cut and package baklava, and load cars with food (1:30-3:30pm)
- Volunteer to work at FOCUS (3-7:30pm)
Thank you for your willingness to feed the hungry!
Reimbursement is available. Please contact Carol Smith with any questions.
Send us an email
Vespers: 5:00 pm
Orthros: 8:30 am
Liturgy: 9:30 am