Missions & Outreach
News & Upcoming Events
- 8:00 AM – Setup – We need a few folks to help us unload the truck and set up the packing lines.
- 9:30 AM – Liturgy
- 11:15 AM (after Liturgy) – Pizza Lunch
- 11:30 AM – Start Packing Meals in the Terrace Room
- 1:30 PM – Finish Packing Meals
Register to Volunteer:
Sign up today using our Signup Genius link!
Thank you St. Mary’s parishioners for your generous donations to our weekly food shelf collections.
April’s Recipient: Community Emergency Services (CES)
Food Shelf Needs:
- Baby Formula
Please do not bring any opened packages as they will be discarded.
The need is even greater now than ever as food insecurity in our community continues to skyrocket. You can bring bags of packaged or canned food to St. Mary’s during weekday business hours, or on Sunday mornings prior to the Divine Liturgy. We also have a collection box for monetary donations to help food shelves purchase needed food items. Checks should be made out to “St. Mary’s” with “Share Your Shelf” in the memo line.
Thank you St. Mary’s for your generous support in 2021!
- Packaged 20,000 meals for local food shelves through Harvest Pack
- Served 210 meals at Metro Hope / Healing House
- Collected 1,500 pounds of food for St. Stephens, Joyce, CES, and Share YourShelf
- Donated $1,400 for Simpson House to purchase three nights of meals
- Delivered 4,000 pounds, that’s two full pallets, of water to St. Stephen’s
- Raised over $10,000 for Bishop Neofitos during Missions Sunday
About Missions & Outreach and Getting Connected
Volunteers packaging yummy oatmeal at St. Mary’s for Harvest Pack in 2021.
Volunteers from St. Mary’s preparing to serve a meal at Simpson House.
Orthodox Christians for Life
March for Life at the State Capitol.
Larry Dunham, Chair
Fr. Jason Houck
Maria Smith, Board Liaison