The Church Facing the World
This year, we are turning our Parish Night into Parish-Night Week! During the week, the HOPE/JOY (kindergarten-grade 5) will meet virtually on Tuesday from 6:30-7:15 p.m., the Adults and Senior GOYAns (grades 9-12) will meet virtually on Wednesday from 7:00-8:00 p.m., and the Junior GOYAns (grades 6-8) will meet virtually on Thursday from 7:00-8:00 p.m. As we get closer to Parish Night, an email will be sent with a link to register for the Adult/Senior GOYA session. Please register for the meeting at least two days prior to the Parish Night event. After you register, you will receive an email with the Zoom Meeting link. If you need assistance, contact Jon Klein. The youth meeting link will be emailed out to the parents/guardians as the event draws closer.
HOPE/JOY Schedule – Tuesdays, 6:30-7:15 p.m.
• October 20: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Struggles” from Y2AM
• November 17: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Conflicts” from Y2AM
• December 15: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Talents and Gifts” from Y2AM
Adult/Senior GOYA Schedule – Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
• October 21: Fr. Jacob Zaki presents on “Islam – Between then and now: What do I need to know?”
Registration is required, click to register.
• November 18: Deacon Philip Wagner presents on “Prisoners Outside of Prisons: Still Paying the Price”
• December 16: Fr. George Parsenios presents on “The Nativity and the Biblical Narratives”
Junior GOYA Schedule – Thursdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
• October 22: A Life of Offering: Offering our Struggles from Y2AM
• November 19: A Life of Offering: Offering our Conflicts from Y2AM
• December 17: A Life of Offering: Offering our Talents and Gifts from Y2AM