The Church Facing the World
This year, we are turning our Parish Night into Parish-Night Week! During the week, the HOPE/JOY (kindergarten-grade 5) will meet virtually on Tuesday from 6:30-7:15 p.m., the Adults and Senior GOYAns (grades 9-12) will meet virtually on Wednesday from 7:00-8:00 p.m., and the Junior GOYAns (grades 6-8) will meet virtually on Thursday from 7:00-8:00 p.m. As we get closer to Parish Night, an email will be sent with a link to register for the Adult/Senior GOYA session. Please register for the meeting at least two days prior to the Parish Night event. After you register, you will receive an email with the Zoom Meeting link. If you need assistance, contact Jon Klein. The youth meeting link will be emailed out to the parents/guardians as the event draws closer.
HOPE/JOY Schedule – Tuesdays, 6:30-7:15 p.m.
• January 19: “A Life of Offering: Offering the Gospel” from Y2AM
• February 16: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Sacrifice” from Y2AM
• May 18: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Lives/Commitment” from Y2AM
Adult/Senior GOYA Schedule – Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
• January 20: Fr. Tom Tsagalakis presents on Christian Marriage in a Secular World
Click to register for January.
• February 17: Fr. Maximos Constas leads a discussion on Adversity as Spiritual Opportunity
Click to register for February.
• May 19: Fr. Perry and Presvytera Cassie Kallis present on Special Needs in Our Church Home
Click to register for May.
Junior GOYA Schedule – Thursdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
• January 21: “A Life of Offering: Offering the Gospel” from Y2AM
• February 18: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Sacrifice” from Y2AM
• May 20: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Lives/Commitment” from Y2AM