The Church Facing the World
This year, we are turning our Parish Night into Parish-Night Week! During the week, the HOPE/JOY (kindergarten-grade 5) will meet virtually on Tuesday from 6:30-7:15 p.m., the Adults and Senior GOYAns (grades 9-12) will meet virtually on Wednesday from 7:00-8:00 p.m., and the Junior GOYAns (grades 6-8) will meet virtually on Thursday from 7:00-8:00 p.m. As we get closer to Parish Night, an email will be sent with a link to register for the Adult/Senior GOYA session. Please register for the meeting at least two days prior to the Parish Night event. After you register, you will receive an email with the Zoom Meeting link. If you need assistance, contact Jon Klein. The youth meeting link will be emailed out to the parents/guardians as the event draws closer.
HOPE/JOY Schedule – Tuesdays, 6:30-7:15 p.m.
• February 16: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Sacrifice” from Y2AM
• May 18: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Lives/Commitment” from Y2AM
Adult/Senior GOYA Schedule – Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
• February 17: Fr. Maximos Constas leads a discussion on “I Waited Patiently for the Lord” (Psalm 40:1): An Orthodox Approach to Sickness and Suffering
• May 19: Fr. Perry and Presvytera Cassie Kallis present on Special Needs in Our Church Home
Please register for the Adult/Senior GOYA sessions. The link is mailed to our membership a few days before each session. Please contact the Church Office if you did not receive it.
Junior GOYA Schedule – Thursdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
• February 18: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Sacrifice” from Y2AM
• May 20: “A Life of Offering: Offering our Lives/Commitment” from Y2AM